We are officially postponing HVCC until 2021. There are currently no indications that large-scale indoor events will be permitted for the rest of 2020, for good reason.
All badge purchases will be honored for our for our 2021 show, given that such will be permitted. Beyond that, we will also be adding an additional badge(of your purchased badge type). Dates will be selected at a time where data can help guide appropriate action.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but we are all trying to work things out to the best of our ability in this unprecedented time. We wish the best to you all and appreciate your patience.